and big welcome to our D-Star Repeater DM0WM located in the beautiful city of Karlsruhe. The repeater is housed directly on top of the roof of the University of Applied Sciences building. We are operating on 2m (C-band) and 70cm (B-band) and also connected to both D-Star servers. The repeater is also involved in a student research project which researches the digital radio network, communication and the pro and contra features regarding to the electrical wave propagation reflection attributes.
|C-Band||145.58125 MHz||-0.600 MHz||Enabled|
|B-Band||439.91250 MHz||-9.400 MHz||Enabled|
What is D-Star?
D-STAR (Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio) is a radio system which offers digital voice and data communication. Repeater sites are pre-dominantly connected over the Internet and form a wide area amateur radio network as a result that can span states, countries, continents or the entire world.
- 128kbps digital data (on 1.2GHz) and 4.8kbps digital voice communication
- Increase efficiency and availability of emergency communications
- Routing and linking options within or between repeatersInternet facilitated
- Wide area multi-linked repeater systems Internet facilitated PC connectivity to D-Star
- „Simplex“ repeater connectivity to the D-Star network
We want to say many thanks to all individual sponsors which support this great idea to become true.